Knowledge Base – Navigation Bar
Under each symbol is the title to give you an idea of what information can be found behind the respective menu item. Or, use the guide below to familiarize yourself with the navigation bar.
- ACCOUNT: Here you select which account you would like to use. For more information about settings for this view, see „DASHBOARD“
- DASHBOARD: Depending on which “Account” you have selected, your Dashboard-view will change with it. For more information about this view, see „DASHBOARD“
- TICKETS: This view gives you an overview of all tickets. For more information about creating and managing tickets, see „TICKETS“.
- PROJECT REPORTS: Here you will be able to create, edit and export your Project Reports. See „PROJECT REPORTS“
- PROJECTS: This view gives you an overview of your projects. For more information about creating and managing them, see „PROJECTS“
- FORMS & LISTS: Here you have the possibility to create dynamic and personalized tickets or lists. For more information about creating and managing them, see „FORMS & LISTS“
- USER METRICS: Here you can see the overall activity of each user in your PlanRadar account.
- USER MANAGEMENT: By hovering over User Management, you will be able to access your PlanRadar accounts ‘Users’, ‘Groups’ and ‘Roles’. You can find more information „HERE“
- STATISTICS: Here you will find statistics automatically generated by the program, for example the Distribution of Tickets by Status (Open, In Progress, Completed, etc.). For more information, see „STATISTICS“
- TEMPLATES: Here you can create and edit templates for exporting project and ticket information into reports. For more information about creating and managing them, see „TEMPLATES“
- SETTINGS: Manage profile and account, log out, find support or see manuals.
In the account-view, manuals and FAQs are available. If you have any further questions, suggestions for improvement or comments, please contact: [email protected]. Alternatively, click on “Support” in the web platform and send us your request.
Back to the Table of Contents.