Under each symbol is the title to give you an idea of what information can be found behind the respective menu item. Or, use the guide below to familiarize yourself with the navigation bar.
- CONTEXT: This is the first interface you will see after logging in successfully. Here you select which account you would like to use. For more information about settings for this view, see „HOME“
- HOME: Is identical to the “Context”-interface in terms of settings and overview. The only difference being that it changes depending on which user you have selected in the “Context” menu. For more information about this view, see „HOME“
- TICKETS: This view gives you an overview of all tickets. For more information about creating and managing tickets, see „TICKETS“.
- STATISTICS: Here you will find statistics automatically generated by the program, for example the Distribution of Tickets by Status (Open, In Progress, Completed, etc.). For more information, see „STATISTICS“
- PROJECTS: This view gives you an overview of your projects. For more information about creating and managing them, see „PROJECTS“
- LAYOUTS & LISTS: Here you have the possibility to create dynamic and personalized tickets or lists. For more information about creating and managing them, see „LAYOUTS & LISTS“
- USERS: Here is an overview of all registered users within all projects. For more information about managing users, see „USER“
- GROUPS: Manage your project team here. You can add team members, manage their permission levels, and remove users from the project. For more information about managing groups, see „GROUPS“.
- ROLES: Here you can see which rights have been assigned to each user. For more information about managing roles, see „ROLES“
- TEMPLATES: Here you will find the templates for project reports that you have created. For more information about creating and managing them, see „TEMPLATES“
- SETTINGS: Manage profile and account, log out, find support or see manuals.
In the account-view, manuals and FAQs are available. If you have any further questions, suggestions for improvement or comments, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, click on “Support” in the web platform and send us your request.
Back to the Table of Contents.