Knowledge Base – 10. Layouts & Lists
In this article, you will learn about the following:
With the menu „LAYOUTS & LISTS“ you can create your own created ticket layouts as well as lists, and then assign them as a ticket template to the desired project.
- Here you can choose whether to display your created layouts or lists.
- Create ticket layout (See „Create Ticket Layouts“ for more information).
- Search field: If you are looking for a particular ticket layouts, you can enter your search term here.
2. Create Ticket Layouts
- To create a ticket layout go to the menu „Layouts & Lists“ via the navigation bar.
- Click on the button „Create Ticket Layouts“ in the upper left corner.
- The detailed view will appear, in which on the left side you can see the selection of static and dynamic fields. Via the “modular principle” you can now individually put together your ticket layout. The individual fields can be added either by a simple mousse click or by drag and drop. You can also arrange the order of the fields as you like.
NOTE! The field names of the dynamic fields can be changed, the field names of the static fields not! Dynamic fields can be added as often as you like.
ANNOTATION! The „Due date“ field is the only one that has an additional checkbox for “Enable extension”.
- You can use checkboxes to select which attributes your ticket layout should or should not contain.
NOTE! If, for example, you have not check marked the „Plan position“ attribute for the ticket layout you want to use, then an error message will appear when attempting to create a ticket over the plan view.
- Using the „Preview“-button on the top right corner, you can occasionally check, whether the ticket layout you are creating meets your requirements.
NOTE! Check also via the included drop-down menu which fields are visible to which roles.
- Click the „Save“ button, so save your changes.
ANNOTATION! These numerous setting options for creating a ticket layout simplify the administration of certain processes. For example, if you need to do regular photo documentations, you can create a ticket layout specifically for that purpose by naming it f.e. “Layout Photo Documentation” and only have the “Media” attribute selected.
3. Edit Ticket Layouts
In the „LAYOUTS & LISTS“-view, you see all the ticket layout you have created. In each ticket layout line, you will see the 3 following icons on the far right:
Copy: Click this button if you want to create a similar one to an existing ticket layout. As soon as you click on the copy icon, a newly editable ticket layout will appear in the last row. Click on the pencil icon to edit it accordingly.
Edit: Click this button if you want to go into the detail settings to make changes. (see also „Create Ticket Layouts“)
Delete: Click this button if you want to delete the ticket layout. As a precautionary measure, a pop-up window appears again in which you have to confirm the deletion process again or cancel it.
4. Create Lists Layout
- First change to the list view
- Click on the „Create New List“-Button in the upper left corner
- Name the list
- Name the list element
- Click the green „+“ to add the item to the list
- When you have defined the lists, click on “Save”
In the account-view, manuals and FAQs are available. If you have any further questions, suggestions for improvement or comments, please contact: [email protected]. Alternatively, click on “Support” in the web platform and send us your request.
Back to the Table of Contents.