Knowledge Base – 11. User
In this article, you will learn about the following:
- Create and set up users
- Invite Users
- Edit users
On this overview page you will see all registered users.
- Select view: Select if you want to see all or only the unconfirmed users listed.
- Create user: Click here if you want to create a new user. For more detailed information, see „Create and set up users“.
- Invite Users: Click here if you want to invite a new user. For more detailed information, see „Create and set up users“.
- Number of In-House users
- Search bar
- Entries per page
- Show Next / Previous page
2. Create and set up users
- User details: Here you enter all user data such as name, e-mail, etc. First and foremost, select the user type (in-house / contractor / observer).
- Project assignment: Here you assign the user his roles to a respective project. In addition, certain projects for mobile devices can be made available.
- Group assignment
- Permissions: There are different permissions depending on the user type:
- In-House User: Unlike contractors or observers, who may only have limited, pre-defined administrative rights, in-house users may be assigned all or selected administrative rights. The user you create can only see or operate the menu items that you specify for him by selecting the checkboxes. The number of in-house users depends on quantity and license type. Subcontractors are free. These can only write comments as picture or text and send status messages.
- Contractor: The contractor has predefined authorizations that can not be changed.
- Observer: The observer has the exclusive right of participation and may not make any changes to the project. The observer can be assigned to projects, but not to groups.
- Save and create users: When you create a user, they receive an automatically generated password (or alternatively the password you have defined) via e-mail.
- Then click “Save” to complete the process.
ANNOTATION! If the user already has a PlanRadar account, it is enough to invite him. A renewed application is not possible.
3. Invite Users
ANNOTATION! There is no limit to how many users can collaborate on a project at the same time. At the same time, an unlimited number of project participants can work on the project.
4. Edit users
To edit already created users, switch to the “User” menu via the navigation bar. By clicking on the user to be edited, you will be taken to the detailed information in which you can make your changes.
In the account-view, manuals and FAQs are available. If you have any further questions, suggestions for improvement or comments, please contact: [email protected]. Alternatively, click on “Support” in the web platform and send us your request.
Back to the Table of Contents.