Knowledge Base – 14. Templates
In this article, you will learn about the following:
- Create templates
- Manage templates
The use of templates allows you to export projects (such as inspection reports, defect reports, supplementary forms, status messages, free messages, etc.) in the PDF to modify as necessary. Here you can among other things, customize the title or final page or use your own logo)
With a mouse click on the navigation bar on the menu “Templates” you get to the overview page of your templates. Here you can create and edit templates. The use of templates allows you to modify project exports in PDF as needed.
- Create a template (for more information, see „Create templates“)
- Search bar
- Copy, edit or delete a template (see „Manage templates“ for more information)
2. Create templates
To create a new template, proceed as follows:
- Select the menu „Templates“.
- Click the „Create Template“-Button. The input window for the new template opens.
- Input mask: You can set which project or ticket details in the export should be included. Such as photos or journal history. There is also the possibility to create a table of contents, individually design a title and end page or insert a header (for company logos etc.).
- Save the template or cancel the creation process.
Rename ticket attributes:
You also have the option to name ticket attributes differently during template creation.
Ticket attributes: Here you can use checkboxes to select which ticket attributes (title, level and priority) you want to use for the template and even assign an alternative text.
Type attributes: Here you can use a drop-down menu to select which attributes you would like to transfer from existing ticket types for the template and even assign an alternative text.
3. Manage templates
In the “Templates”-View you will see all the templates you have created. In each line, you will see the following three symbols on the far right:
Copy: Click this button if you want to create something similar to an existing template. As soon as you click on the copy icon, a newly editable template appears in the last line. Click on the pencil icon to edit it accordingly.
Edit: Click this button if you want to go into the detail settings to make changes.
Delete: Click this button if you want to delete the template. As a precautionary measure, a pop-up window appears again in which you have to confirm the deletion process again or cancel it.
In the account-view, manuals and FAQs are available. If you have any further questions, suggestions for improvement or comments, please contact: [email protected]. Alternatively, click on “Support” in the web platform and send us your request.
Back to the Table of Contents.