What we do at PlanRadar
PlanRadar is a digital platform for documentation, task management and communication in construction and real estate projects. The platform enables teams to increase quality, cut costs and realise work faster. By improving collaboration and providing access to real-time data, PlanRadar’s easy-to-use platform adds value to every person involved in a building’s lifecycle, with flexible capabilities for all company sizes and processes. Today, PlanRadar serves users across 65 + countries.
PlanRadar promises an inclusive, engaging and exciting place to work. We are inquisitive minds who challenge the status quo, with a drive to change our client’s industry for the better. Our people matter the most, and we regularly conduct surveys and implement changes to ensure our benefits and the way we work reflects the culture that we promote. If you’re courageous and ready for a new adventure, join PlanRadar!
Meet the team here!
What you’ll get to do
As a Sales Consultant for Hungary, you will be building our customer base in one of our newest and most exciting regions. You’ll take on warm customer leads generated in-house and will develop and execute the sales process. From acquisition to presentation to closing, you’ll be at the forefront of our growth throughout the region. Over time, you’ll become an expert on the product and on the needs of your customers. While collaborating with other departments, you’ll develop your own style of pitching and negotiating, taking into account our diverse customer segments.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone craving ownership and eager to have a huge impact on a fast growing scale-up in the B2B SaaS space!
AMONG OTHER THINGS YOU WILL
- Actively contact leads and execute the sales process in a creative and professional way
- Drive the acquisition of new B2B customers and develop our existing customers in the region (developers, construction and engineering companies, architects, property owners and facility managers)
- Conduct product demonstrations (on-line and face 2 face) and help potential clients to onboard the software
- Have a sharp understanding of data when reporting results
- Are responsible for achieving sales targets and revenue
- Bring a responsible, accurate and results-driven working style to the team
WHO YOU ARE
- Our ideal candidate has a proven track record in sales and enjoys pitching, presenting and negotiating deals
- You should be sociable, sales-oriented and flexible
- You should enjoy traveling for work and have a valid class B driving license
- You love to learn and can motivate yourself to achieve within a busy B2B Sales team
- You have experience with (or are interested in) the IT, construction or real estate industries
- You have excellent spoken and written Hungarian and business English
- You’re very comfortable working with PCs and are quick to pick up new software
What we offer
- Room for personal and professional development
- Challenging and diversified line of action
- Working in a fast-growing company with international customers and investors
- competitive and progressive base salary
- Uncapped bonus based on a success-related commission scheme depending on net sales received
- Support from an experienced buddy during the onboarding phase
- Ongoing external sales training by experienced coaches
- Centrally located and attractive office in Vienna
- Possibilities to work from home
- Performance-related career system
- Motivated and agile team with a common vision
- Additional benefits like team events, free drinks & snacks, …
The annual gross salary for this position based on a full-time employment depending on your individual professional qualifications and previous experience ranges from € 42.000,- to € 49.000,-. This includes: full health insurance, occupational accident insurance, public pension scheme and public unemployment insurance.
You should enclose these in your application
Please send us your application documents (incl. CV) by clicking on the „Apply now” button.