DefectRadar becomes PlanRadar
We are pleased to announce that DefectRadar will present its new name “PlanRadar” starting on 24th of May 2017. All contracts, services, and known addresses remain unchanged and will not be affected by the renaming.
From 24th of May, you will find us on the web as well as in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store with the search term “PlanRadar”.
We have decided to take this step since the range of functions of our application has now massively expanded and the original tool for defect management and construction documentation has grown to a very versatile platform, which also has many other subject areas for our customers. PlanRadar can do much more:
- Project management: Plan and manage all tasks, deadlines, and resources in one tool.
- Resource management: How many tasks are currently being processed by participants? Keep an overview with just a few clicks.
- Task management: Assign tasks directly to colleagues and subcontractors and follow their execution in real-time.
- Plan management: Manage your plans centrally in one place.
- Professional reporting: High-quality statistics and reports are available as Excel or PDF files at any time.
- and much more…
We thank you for your trust and look forward to a successful cooperation!
Annotation: due to increased requests regarding the renaming and the related PlanRadar services, we would like to clarify that for existing customers and users of the former DefectRadar applications NO action is required to continue using the existing services.
Your PlanRadar team