Companies and site managers are literally bombarded with offers for construction software these days. You’ll find software for payroll, costing, billing, financial accounting, device management, and more. PlanRadar is a platform-based construction solution for defect management, construction documentation and quality assurance in construction and real estate projects. In these areas, PlanRadar outperforms all other software!
907% ROI – WE LET OUR CUSTOMERS DO THE TALKING
We interviewed 100 companies and site managers about the efficiency software of PlanRadar construction. The results speak for themselves.
- Customers experience weekly time savings of 5 – 11 hours
- Rework on documentation is no longer necessary
- Digital cameras, dictation machines, hand-written notes, e-mails, and Excel spreadsheets are no longer needed!
On average, PlanRadar saves users seven hours a week thanks to automatic, project-specific PDF documentation.
Taking a 40-hour working week, 17% of working time can be saved.
If you compare this with the average salary of a construction manager in the UK (including ancillary wage costs, which comes to an average of £4,402 per month), it results in savings of £8,980 per employee per year. With the PlanRadar Pro license, you can generate a return on investment of up to 907%.
CONSTRUCTION SOFTWARE – HOW DOES PLANRADAR WORK AND WHO WILL BENEFIT?
Each project participant receives all information about tasks, defects, on-going services, and responsibilities in real-time using the PlanRadar app. Customers report cost-effectiveness of up to 70% per project. Chaotic information and disorganized plans, as well as confusion between internal and external teams, are all finally part of the past.
Area of use: Our construction software is suitable for general contractors, builders, facility managers, architects, engineers, and professionals. It can be used before, during and after the construction phase. Preservation of evidence before the start of construction, during the construction process and documentation during construction inspections, are all very simple.
Cross-platform: The PlanRadar mobile app is available for iOS and Android devices. There’s also a web application for all popular web browsers. Try PlanRadar for 30 days for free!
Our software enables you to get in direct contact with everyone involved, organizing all the documents you need for the construction site. If you’ve been looking for ways to increase efficiency in construction for some time, the PlanRadar program is sure to help you!
SIMPLE TICKET CREATION WITH THE PLANRADAR CONSTRUCTION SOFTWARE
Each created ticket can contain photos, text, voice recordings, and drawings. Then, you can send it directly to individuals. Here’s how it works:
- Create a free account.
- Login: Log in to the web platform and add a new project under Manage Projects. Personalize the project with details such as the project start, project number, description, site address and much more.
- Click on the project, then on Plans and Layers and drag and drop multiple blueprints simultaneously.
- Under the menu item Users and Groups, you can invite and remove project participants with one click and decide the access level that participants will receive to your project. After e-mail confirmation for the project participant, this person is automatically added to your project. Incidentally, PlanRadar is free for all sub-contractors.
- Download the iOS or Android app, log in, select a project level and create a ticket with the green “plus” icon in the lower central area.
Immediately, you can get to work and find out just how good the proven functions are. Make working life easier with features such as custom and configurable ticket layouts and report templates, or automatic detection for changes in schedules.
PlanRadar Construction Software is a huge help for companies and people working in construction on a day-to-day basis. Around 20,000 users in 43 countries manage 25,500+ projects per week using the PlanRadar software. The year 2020 holds exciting challenges for the construction industry. With our construction software, we provide the necessary support to help you start the new year successfully. Get in touch with us today!
Software solutions for the construction industry are ten to the dozen. We’re proud to present you with a, particularly intuitive application! We offer our customers a professional service and fast, efficient support for all inquiries. Thanks to the cloud-based platform, there’s no installation or remote maintenance. Current updates are available immediately. Many construction companies are going to be working with PlanRadar in 2020, so why not join them!