Join PlanRadar for our annual networking event.
Taking place at the spectacular Shard in London Bridge, you can expect a night of:
• Free food and drink
• Networking with professionals from the worlds of construction, fire safety, fit out, FM and more.
• Panel discussion from a team of experts (topic TBD)
• Fireworks! (The Shard is a fantastic spot to get a bird’s eye view of London’s fireworks during bonfire week – fingers crossed!).
Location: The Shard, 24th Floor Lounge
Date: Thursday, 2nd November, 2023
Time: 6.30pm – 9.30pm
Confirmed speakers so far:
• Eddie Tuttle, Director of Policy, External Affairs and Research at the CIOB (Chartered Institute of Building)
• Sofie Hooper, Head of Policy & Research at the Institute of Workplace and Facilities Management
• Kevin Ladner, Asset & Facilities Director at Affordable Housing & Healthcare Group
• Ian Cooper, Director, Gleeds
• Robert Norton, UK Director, PlanRadar
• Andreas Langegger, Team Lead Product Development, PlanRadar
Spaces for the event are limited, so use the form to book your place today and avoid disappointment.
Thanks for registering to attend. Further details will be sent to your email in the near future.
PlanRadar has enabled our site inspection teams to gather site data quickly and efficiently, whilst significantly reducing the time required to process and present this data.”
PlanRadar is a genuinely intuitive platform. It’s easy-to-use, you can expedite survey work and provide real time progress with your client base.”
Head of Global Technical Services
PlanRadar allows us to share information across all of our teams instantly, and when people have the information they need, they’re empowered to make the right decisions.”
Head of Project Delivery, Innovaré
PlanRadar offers FCS efficiencies, transparency and the Golden Thread of Information which provides a greater quality of service provided to clients.”
Director of Operations at FCS