WHO IS PLANRADAR
We digitize construction and real estate projects in more than 65 countries worldwide. As a B2B SaaS provider, we are bringing software solutions to industries that are vital to the way we all live – yet they are often behind the curve when it comes to technology. We relish that challenge because when we partner with a client, the impact on their business is larger than ever imagined. We are an award-winning scale-up with big plans for global expansion, and therefore on the hunt for experts in their field who can help us make an impact.
PlanRadar promises an inclusive, engaging, and exciting place to work. We are inquisitive minds who challenge the status quo, with a drive to change our client’s industry for the better. Our people matter the most, and we regularly conduct surveys and implement changes to ensure our benefits and the way we work reflects the culture that we promote. If you are courageous and ready for a new adventure, join our Utah PlanRadar Headquarters!
Meet the team here!
YOUR PLACE ON THE TEAM
As a vital part of our team, you will have room for creativity and personal development, with training available to help you reach your full potential. There is space to test your ideas and collaborate with colleagues from other regions and departments. Outside of work, you will find a truly supportive environment with team events, and after-work activities!
WHAT YOU’LL GET TO DO FOR THE US REGION
As a Sales Consultant, you will actively contact leads and execute the sales process creatively and professionally. You will drive the acquisition of new B2B customers and help us build our customer base in one of our newest and most exciting regions! From acquisition to presentation to closing, you will be at the forefront of our growth throughout the region. Over time, you will become an expert on the product and customers’ needs. While collaborating with other departments, you will develop your own style of pitching and negotiating, considering our diverse customer markets (real estate construction and engineering companies, architects, property owners, and facility managers). This is a fantastic opportunity for someone craving ownership and eager to impact a fast-growing scale-up in the B2B SaaS space!
- Actively contact leads and execute the sales process creatively and professionally.
- Drive the acquisition of new B2B customers and develop our existing customers in the region (developers, construction and engineering companies, architects, property owners, and facility managers).
- Conduct product demonstrations (online and face-2-face) and help potential clients to onboard the software.
- Have a sharp understanding of data when reporting results.
- Be responsible for achieving sales targets and revenue.
- Bring the team a responsible, accurate, and results-driven working style.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
WHO YOU ARE
- Our ideal candidate has 3+ years selling B2B with a proven track record and enjoys pitching, presenting, and negotiating deals.
- You should be sociable, sales-oriented, and flexible.
- You should enjoy traveling for work and have a valid class D driver’s license.
- You love to learn and can motivate yourself to achieve within a busy B2B Sales team.
- You have experience with (or are interested in) the IT, construction, or real estate industries.
- You are very comfortable working with computers and quickly pick up new software.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Room for personal and professional development.
- Working in a fast-growing company with international team members, customers, and investors.
- Hybrid work is possible.
- Motivated and agile team with a common vision.
- Support from an experienced buddy during the onboarding phase.
- Competitive and progressive pay, and an uncapped bonus based on net sales.
- Additional benefits include:
- 70/30 split on Health, Vision, and Dental benefits.
- Company-paid life insurance policy.
- 401k with Company Match.
- Company-paid HSA Contribution.
- Competitive PTO.
- Paid Holidays, and more!
The annual gross salary for this position based on a full-time employment depending on your individual professional qualifications and previous experience.
You should enclose these in your application
Please send us your application documents (incl. CV) by clicking on the „Apply now“ button.