What we do at PlanRadar
PlanRadar is a digital platform for documentation, task management and communication in construction and real estate projects. The platform enables teams to increase quality, cut costs and realise work faster. By improving collaboration and providing access to real-time data, PlanRadar’s easy-to-use platform adds value to every person involved in a building’s lifecycle, with flexible capabilities for all company sizes and processes. Today, PlanRadar serves users across 65 + countries.
PlanRadar promises an inclusive, engaging and exciting place to work. We are inquisitive minds who challenge the status quo, with a drive to change our client’s industry for the better. Our people matter the most, and we regularly conduct surveys and implement changes to ensure our benefits and the way we work reflects the culture that we promote. If you’re courageous and ready for a new adventure, join PlanRadar!
Meet the team here!
What you’ll get to do
As our Global Content Writer, you will be producing and optimising content assets and strategies working closely with global marketing & creative teams, external agencies and digital tools. You’ll be at the centre of our global content strategy, creating a content library that can scale across 20+ markets and improve outcomes across web, digital advertising, video, webinars, events, email and more. You will connect the dots across the customer journey, developing all major content assets to ensure optimisation & consistency at every step. Your target will be to ensure PlanRadar content scales effectively and drives the customer journey from awareness to consideration, conversion and purchase.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone craving ownership and eager to have a huge impact on a fast growing scale-up in the B2B SaaS space!
AMONG OTHER THINGS YOU WILL
- Be hungry to achieve content goals and develop strategies to reach those goals
- Produce a library of digital and physical content to engage audiences and turn technical product features & concepts into concise, engaging copy
- Concept, create and edit assets, working stand alone or in conjunction with content writers
- Collaborate with global marketing, creative, sales and leverage external sources to gather inputs and ideas
- Love measuring content outcomes and adapt assets accordingly to ensure it achieves key metrics
WHO YOU ARE
- Our ideal candidate is a world-class content developer, who can produce razor sharp content that compels audiences to take action.
- Your background in copywriting has set you on a path to developing content strategies that deliver results and you have experienced creating content for multiple channels across web, digital advertising, video, webinars, events, email and more
- A sharp eye for detail. You take pride in producing impeccable content and are always thinking of ways to improve our existing assets
- You have experience with briefing and working with internal creative teams
- You have experience optimising content and messaging through the use of A/B tests
- You have a keen eye for detail and are obsessive about quality that creates accurate content
- You have experience measuring results of content. Experience with Google Analytics, Hotjar and other analytics programs is a plus
- You thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- You have impeccable written and verbal communication skills in Native English
What we offer
- Room for personal and professional development
- Challenging and diversified line of action
- Working in a fast-growing company with international customers and investors
- Centrally located and attractive office in one of our locations worldwide
- Possibilities to work from home
- Competitive base salary & performance-related bonus
- Performance-related career system
- Motivated and agile team with a common vision
- Additional benefits like team events, free drinks & snacks, …
You should enclose these in your application
Please send us your application documents (incl. CV) by clicking on the “Apply now” button.