Warsaw – or Vienna, Austria
What we do at PlanRadar
PlanRadar is a digital platform for documentation, task management and communication in construction and real estate projects. The platform enables teams to increase quality, cut constant realise work faster. By improving collaboration and providing access to real-time data, PlanRadar’s easy-to-use platform adds value to every person involved in a building’s lifecycle, with flexible capabilities for all company sizes and processes. Today, PlanRadar serves users across 65 + countries.
PlanRadar promises an inclusive, engaging and exciting place to work. We are inquisitive minds who challenge the status quo, with a drive to change our client’s industry for the better. Our people matter the most, and we regularly conduct surveys and implement changes to ensure our benefits and the way we work reflects the culture that we promote. If you’re courageous and ready for a new adventure, join PlanRadar
Meet the team here!
What you’ll get to do
What you’ll get to do
As our Digital Marketer for Poland and some other international markets, you will be digging into what’s happening in our markets, working closely with Sales, our Content Marketing team and a range of digital tools. You’ll be responsible for filling the sales funnel of the local Sales team with plenty of high-quality leads. You will manage different paid channels and will collaborate with the rest of the team to maximise their impact, generating new creatives and keeping on top of performance.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone craving ownership and eager to have a huge impact on a fast growing scale-up in the B2B SaaS space!
Among other things, you will:
- Launch and optimise our campaigns on the largest advertising platforms to precisely target our most important customer segments
- Negotiate pricing and manage campaigns with our strategic media partners, taking ownership of planning and execution in collaboration with our content and partnerships marketing team
- Conceptualize and execute automated email marketing campaigns to achieve the best possible output from our existing database
- Track, analyze, and report on key performance metrics and identify areas of opportunity to improve KPIs across areas of responsibility
- Work closely with our content marketing team to create landing pages and ad copies
- Collaborate with our Sales, SDR and data teams on ways to optimize full-funnel conversion
WHO YOU ARE
- Our ideal candidate has a strong analytical mindset and a data-driven way of working, bringing expertise in paid online marketing channels
- You have a proven track record in performance marketing with a focus on lead generation, preferably in a B2B business.
- You have experience with price negotiations and can achieve the best possible prices for PlanRadar in media buying
- You have experience with marketing automation platforms and working with CRM systems to segment customer data to get the most out of it
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in a similar position
- You are results-driven and KPI-focused, ready to take ownership of your responsibilities
- You thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- You have impeccable written and verbal communication skills in Polish and English. Good knowledge of the Spanish language will be considered a plus.
What we offer
- Room for personal and professional development
- Challenging and diversified line of action
- Working in a fast-growing company with international customers and investors
- Centrally located and attractive office in one of our locations worldwide
- Possibilities to work from home
- Performance-related career system
- Motivated and agile team with a common vision
- Additional benefits like team events, free drinks & snacks, …
- Competitive base salary & performance-related bonus
The annual gross salary for this position based on a full-time employment depending on your individual professional qualifications and previous experience ranges in Austria from € 49,0000.- to € 56,000. This includes in Austria: full health insurance, occupational accident insurance, public pension scheme and public unemployment insurance. Depending on your individual professional qualifications and previous experience your salary could be significantly higher.
You should enclose these in your application
Please send us your application documents (incl. CV) by clicking on the “Apply now” button.