What we do at PlanRadar
We’re digitising construction and real estate projects in 65 countries worldwide. As a B2B SaaS provider, we’re bringing a software solution to industries that are vital to the way we all live – yet they’re often behind the curve when it comes to technology. We relish that challenge because when we partner with a client, the impact on their business is larger than they ever imagined.
In January 2022, PlanRadar raised USD 70 million in Series B funding to help launch the next stage of our company’s growth. We’re an award-winning scale-up with big plans for global expansion, and therefore on the hunt for experts in their field who can help us make an impact.
Your place in the team
As a vital part of the team, there’s a lot of room for creativity and personal development, with training available to help you reach your full potential. There’s space to test your ideas and to collaborate with your colleagues from other regions and departments. Outside of work, you’ll find a truly supportive environment, with team events, free coffee and afterworks.
PlanRadar promises an inclusive, engaging and exciting place to work. We are inquisitive minds who challenge the status quo, with a drive to change our client’s industry for the better. Our people matter the most, and we regularly conduct surveys and implement changes to ensure our benefits and the way we work reflects the culture that we promote. If you’re courageous and ready for a new adventure, join PlanRadar!
Meet the team here!
What you’ll get to do
As our Content Developer, you will be producing and optimizing content assets and strategies working closely with global marketing & creative teams, external agencies and digital tools. You’ll be at the centre of our global content strategy, creating a content library that can scale across 20+ markets and improve outcomes across web, digital advertising, video, webinars, events, email and more. You will connect the dots across the customer journey, developing all major content assets to ensure optimization & consistency at every step. Your target will be to ensure PlanRadar content scales effectively and drives the customer journey from awareness to consideration, conversion and purchase.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone craving ownership and eager to have a huge impact on a fast growing scale-up in the B2B SaaS space!
Among other things, you will:
- Be hungry to achieve content goals and develop strategies to reach those goals
- Produce a library of digital and physical content to engage audiences and turn technical product features & concepts into concise, engaging copy
- Concept, create and edit assets, working stand alone or in conjunction with content writers
- Collaborate with global marketing, creative, sales and leverage external sources to gather inputs and ideas
- Love measuring content outcomes and adapt assets accordingly to ensure it achieves key metrics
Who You Are:
- Our ideal candidate is a world-class content developer, who can produce razor sharp content that compels audiences to take action.
- Your background in copywriting has set you on a path to developing content strategies that deliver results and you have experienced creating content for multiple channels across web, digital advertising, video, webinars, events, email and more.
- You have experience with briefing and working with internal creative teams
- You have experience optimizing content and messaging through the use of A/B tests
- You have a keen eye for detail and are obsessive about quality that creates accurate content
- You have experience measuring results of content. Experience with Google Analytics, Hotjar and other analytics programs is a plus
- You thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- You have impeccable written and verbal communication skills in Native English
What we offer
- Room for personal and professional development
- Challenging and diversified line of action
- Working in a fast-growing company with international customers and investors
- Centrally located and attractive office in one of our locations worldwide
- Up to 100% remote work possible
- Motivated and agile team with a common vision
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Additional benefits like team events, free drinks & snacks, …
New Employee Buddy Program
The annual gross salary for this position based on a full-time employment depending on your individual professional qualifications and previous experience ranges in Austria from € 44,800.- to € 56,000. This includes in Austria: full health insurance, occupational accident insurance, public pension scheme and public unemployment insurance. Depending on your individual professional qualifications and previous experience your salary could be significantly higher.
You should enclose these in your application
Please send us your application documents (incl. CV with photo) by clicking on the „Apply now“ button.